|ADULT Ticket (2022 CCC USA Diocese National Convention | 18 Years & Older)||$100|
|TODDLERS (Less than 7 years of age | FREE per Attendee)||$0|
|CHILDREN (8 years old and less than 18 years old)||$50|
|Book a Room | Crystal Gateway Marriott ($150 per Night | Quantity = No of Nights to Book)||$150|
- TODDLERS less than 8 years of age | FREE per Attendee
- CHILDREN 8 years old and less than 18 years old | $50 per Attendee
- ADULTS 18 and over | $100 per Attendee
Please remember to also book your Hotel Room for the convention Room. See Details…
- Includes complimentary breakfast provided by the hotel, lunch and dinner provided by the convention hosts to all registered attendees only.
- Attendee Registration cost excludes cost of Accommodation, Flight Tickets and Transfers
International attendees must register as an ADULT and will be responsible for all processes and documentation required to obtain a US non-immigrant visa needed to attend the convention. The 2022 CCC USA Diocese Convention committee will not issue any documentation for purpose of obtaining a US visa. Registration fee is non-refundable. Convention organizers do not promise or guarantee visa issuance or approval.
For international attendees that are unable to pay online via this website, you can opt to remit the Naira equivalent of the registration fee to the Nigerian Bank Account listed below and ensure you include name of the attendees in the payment remark.
Nigerian Bank account with details below:
BANK: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
Account Number: 0115318039
Account Type: Current
Account Name: MakeItNigeria Hospitality Ltd.
- This is to inform all Celestial Church of Christ National Convention (Transformation 2022) prospective attendees that Celestial Church of Christ, USA Diocese will not be formally inviting any intending attendees, nor writing any letters of invitation to the U.S Consular Offices.
Consequently, the Celestial Church of Christ USA Diocese will not be collecting any fees in this regard and has not authorized the collection of any fees for any letters or any representations whatsoever to the U.S Consular offices.
Prior to arrival in the United States, all attendees are required to pay the convention registration fee and for hotel accommodation via the convention website and bring proof of payment to the convention venue.
There will be absolutely no collection of cash or any fee payment at the convention venue. Attendees are hereby reminded that United States Immigration and Customs Officers may demand to see proof of these payments at the port of entry.
SIGNED: SAM ADEBAYO JOSEPH OLORUNNISOLA PETER AJIBOYE